At the end of 2022, we completed works constituting part in the construction of a lithium-ion battery separator factory for SK Hi-Tech Battery Materials Poland Sp. z o.o. in Dąbrowa Górniczna as part of the M-Project for Poland, phase 1.
We performed the works as a subcontractor of the Korean giant SK ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION Co. Ltd.
Our scope of works included:
- parking area,
- equipment housing work,
- mechanical works (i.a. potable water installation and toilet equipment),
- steel works (i.a. CCS platform, ORU staircase, extruder platforms),
- finishing works (m.in. ceilings, wall openings and foundation coring),
- utility containers (chemical and electrical),
- radio communication system,
- system rack installation.
Additionally, starting from September 2019, we provided office facilities on the construction site for the Investor and the General Contractor.